Car campaign 2020 "One step away"
06. February 2020 to 10. September 2020
Starting on 06.02.2020 and ending on 10.09.2020 there is a promotion running in Olympic Casinos Estonia. In the prize pool of the promotion there are 2 cars to be won. The model of car is Toyota C-HR and there will also be 2 x 10 000 €.
The description, conditions of participation and procedure of the additional game of chance
- The additional game of chance provides players playing both slot machines and at the tables with an opportunity to win a prize, confirmed by these game rules.
- The additional game of chance „Car campaign 2020“ is taking place in all the OEG casinos between the 6th of February and the 10th of September 2020.
- The campaign prizes are 2 x Toyota C-HR 1.2 Turbo Multidrive S Style worth 2 x 20 911€ (with VAT) and 2 x 10 000€ worth of monetary prizes.
- A player has the right to participate in the additional game of chance and to receive tickets of the additional game of chance by playing slots and/or at the tables and/or for bonus points. This is regulated by the confirmed game rules.
- When starting to play with their club card and regardless of their bets — 1 paper ticket (1 ticket in 12h). Paper tickets can only be accumulated until the draw of the first car, i.e. until the 9th of July. From then it will only be possible to accumulate virtual tickets.
- When playing slot machines 1 virtual ticket = 1 bonus point, when calculating the number of tickets accumulated, the bonus points are not withdrawn.
- When playing table games 1 virtual ticket = 1 bonus point, when calculating the number of tickets accumulated, the bonus points are not withdrawn.
- An attendant issues a customer with a paper ticket on the conditions described in paragraph 2.4. With this ticket, the player participates in the additional game of chance (except for the virtual tickets collected for bonus points). At the time of the issue, there needs to be a stamp of the issuing gaming hall on the ticket. The ticket then needs to be filled in immediately and returned to the attendant, who then puts it into a corresponding basket. A casino attendant has the right to refuse to confirm the player’s participation in the additional game of chance if the player has not met the conditions stated in the game rules. From 18:00 on the 9th of July, it is no longer possible to collect the paper tickets.
- A computer system keeps records of all the virtual tickets.
- In case of paper tickets, a customer fills in contact fields on the ticket, writing down legibly their first name, last name and phone number. After that, the ticket goes into a special basket of the game of chance. In each casino, there is a separate basket for paper tickets.
- Tickets accumulated for bonus points go into a virtual basket automatically. In each casino there is a separate casino-based virtual basket, but at the same time all the virtual tickets participate in the chain-wide virtual basket as well.
- A customer has the right and opportunity to check the number of their bonus points and virtual tickets in a casino.
- By filling in their paper tickets participants of the game of chance confirm that the data they have provided is correct, their willingness to participate in the game of chance and their consent with these rules.
- Incompletely or incorrectly filled in, forged, copied, crumpled, destroyed or unlawfully obtained paper ticket is void and its holder will be disqualified from participation in a draw.
- On the day of the draw (the 9th of July) customers can collect paper tickets of the campaign up until 18:00. It will not be possible to collect them later.
- OEG has the right to limit participation in the additional game of chance to those Customers who have violated procedures established in the game rules.
- OEG reserves itself the right to make value-added offers during the additional games of chance.
- OEG reserves itself the right to unilaterally amend and supplement these game rules. The corresponding information will be made available in all the OEG slot halls in Estonia.
- OEG has the right to bring this additional game of chance to a close at any time.
Place, procedure and dates of the draws.
The finals of the additional game of chance take place in the Olympic Park Casino (Kreutzwaldi 23, Tallinn) with a live broadcast in all the other OEG gaming halls on the following days:
- On 12.03.2020, between the tickets collected from 06.02 until 12.03.2020. The prize pool was 10 000€ (This draw has already passed);
- On 09.07.2020 between the tickets collected from 06.02 until 09.07.2020. The prize is a Toyota CH-R;
- On 07.05.2020 between the tickets collected from 09.07 until 13.08.2020. The prize pool is 10 000€;
- On 10.09.2020 between the tickets collected from 09.07 until 10.09.2020. The prize is a Toyota CH-R.
- To take part in a draw of the additional game of chance a customer needs to visit any Olympic Casino in Estonia at least once.
- Before the draw on 09.07, a visit should be made between 01.06 and the start of the draw on 09.07
- Before the draw on 13.08, a visit should be made between 09.07 and the start of the draw on 13.08
- Before the draw on 10.09, a visit should be made between 09.07 and the start of the draw on 10.09.
- IT IS NOT OBLIGATORY TO BE PRESENT to take part in a draw (except for the 12.03, when the draw was carried out according to the earlier confirmed game rules). This applies until restrictions introduced by the Estonian Government are not lifted. It will be obligatory to be present during a draw or to have a power-of-attorney once these restrictions are lifted.
NB! If the restrictions introduced by the Estonian Government are lifted:
- To participate in a draw of the additional game of chance a ticket holder will need to be present in any OEG casino in Estonia and be registered on the day of the draw between 15:00 and 20:00 unless stated otherwise before the draw. Same applies to ticket holders, who have collected their tickets in the now closed casinos (Marja, Ümera and Jõhvi).
- With their valid ID, a Player will have a right to grant a simple power of attorney, authorizing another person to take part in the Draw of the additional game of chance on their behalf. A written power of attorney with copies of IDs needs to be presented at any OEG cash desk by 20:00 on the day preceding the day of the draw unless stated otherwise before the draw.
- Customers with a valid casino ban can neither grant powers of attorney nor participate in a Draw of the additional game of chance.
- A roulette table is used for each draw of the additional game of chance.
- During each draw of the additional game of chance 37 finalists are randomly picked out.
First of all, 1 finalist selected from each Olympic Casino Estonia’s gaming hall (except for the Olympic Park Casino). This 1 finalist is selected from tickets accumulated in this particular gaming hall. In total 23 finalists are selected, whereas 1 customer can become one of the 23 finalists one time only.
In each casino a draw starts from the paper tickets basket. If a customer, whose ticket was pulled out of this basket has made a visit in accordance with point 4.2 or the restriction introduced by the Government of the Republic of Estonia will have been lifted and this customer is present, then they advance to the final. If they are not present in the casino or they have not registered in accordance with point 4.2, then a new ticket is immediately selected from the same casino’s virtual tickets basket, its holder has a chance to advance to the final, provided the meet the criteria stated in points 4.2 and 4.3. Tickets are pulled out in turns out of paper and virtual tickets baskets until a finalist from this casino is selected.
Three casinos were closed on 01.06 (Ümera, Marja and Jõhvi), so because of that in the draws on 13.08 and 10.09 instead of 23 tickets only 20 tickets are selected during the first part.
On top of thatб because of these closures, on 09.07 finalists from these casinos will be selected in the nearest casino (the paper tickets will be delivered there).
ü Marja tickets will be moved to the Olympic Casino Kristiine.
ü Ümera tickets will be moved to the Olympic Casino Mustakivi.
ü Jõhvi tickets will be moved to the Olympic Casino Narva Fama.
- In the Olympic Park Casino 4 tickets are selected on the same conditions in the slots (1 finalist with no more than 1 ticket) area and another 4 in the table games area (1 finalist with no more than 1 ticket). So in total 8 ticket holders are selected in the Park casino.
NB! During this part only tickets accumulated in a particular casino participate. For example: If there is a draw in the Olympic Casino Pirita and amongst the paper tickets there is a ticket with the OIympic Casino Nautica’s stamp, then this ticket is declared void, it does not participate in the draw of the additional game of chance and a new ticket is drawn out.
Paper tickets collected in those casinos, that have closed on 01.06, will be moved to the nearest Olympic Casino by the time of the of draw (09.07) as follows:
- Marja tickets will be moved to the Olympic Casino Kristiine.
- Ümera tickets will be moved to the Olympic Casino Mustakivi.
- Jõhvi tickets will be moved to the Olympic Casino Narva Fama.
In those three casinos, there are 2 separate baskets.
- After a draw of the finalists in each individual casino, another 6 tickets are randomly selected from the overall virtual ticket basket. One customer has a right to have just 1 ticket out of these 6.
Because of the closure of the three casinos on 01.06 (Ümera, Marja and Jõhvi), in the draws on 13.08 and 10.07 9 tickets are drawn out during this part of a draw instead of 6.
- The tickets are picked from a virtual basket, with the Customer’s first name and loyalty card number being shown on a screen. A ticket holder will need to have visited any Olympic Casino in Estonia in accordance with point 4.2 and will also need to have been registered at least once.
- A Fortune writes down loyalty card numbers, first and last names of the customers, who have advanced to the final on draw tickets, places these into envelopes and on the roulette table.
- If a selected customer has not visited an OEG casino in Estonia in accordance with point 4.2 before the start of the draw, then they lose their right to participate in the draw, and a new customer is selected to fill up their place, following these Rules. The Customer Relationships Manager performs those checks using the customer registration software Visitor (this does not apply to the draw on 12.03, which has already passed).
- A winner is selected by a SPIN following the approved Rules of the American Roulette.
- If a car is being drawn out, then the winner is that Customer, whose ticket is placed on the winning number (i.e. the one where the ball landed).
- If a monetary prize of 10 000€ is being drawn out, then the winnings are split as follows:
- The winner of the main prize of 5 000€ is the customer, whose ticket is placed on the winning number (where the ball landed).
- Two Customers with tickets on both sides of the winning number (on the roulette wheel) win 1 000€ each.
- Another two Customers with tickets further on both sides win 750€ each.
- Another two Customers with tickets further on both sides win 500€ each.
- Another two Customers with tickets further on both sides win 250€ each.
- If a winner is not present in a casino during the draw, then they will be contacted during the next business day, except if a requirement to be present described in point 4.3 starts applying.
- If a car is being drawn out, then it is impossible to take the prize in cash.
- OEG reserves itself a right to distribute additional prizes amongst the finalists.
- Winnings and additional prizes of the additional game of chance will be paid out at cashier desks